WebPO - Web based Purchase Order System
Is a web based Purchase Order System designed
to significantly reducing Sales Promotional and Advertising
expenditure by ensuring purchase orders are placed with
preferred suppliers, competitive quotes are obtained and approved
by managers with the appropriate approval limit.
- A schedule of activities and pending PO's approvals for
- Automated PO approval procedures using definable workflow
- Compliance with Approved Purchasing Guidelines
- The ability to exchange data with ERP solutions
Key Product Features:
- When a users first logs on to WebPO they are presented with a
list Actions requiring their attention
- Administrator defined approval levels ensures users cannot
exceeded their authority level
- Unlimited number of approval levels can be created in the
- Prompts the user to obtain competitive quotes and records this
- Copies of quotes are uploaded to each PO allowing management to
review before approval
- Workflow functionality notifies managers with higher approval
limits of all PO awaiting their approval
- Orders can either be partly received or classified as
- Supplier invoices can be linked to relevant PO
- Orders can be revised and resubmitted for approval
- System filtering ensures users are able to view/action only PO
applicable to their position/authority
- PO are converted to PDF files for emailing to suppliers and
- Accruals for PO expenditure are exchanged with the ERP
- Exchanges PO and supplier invoice details with ERP
Allows the operator View a Preferred Supplier Listing, Supplier
Application Form, Authority Levels, Enter an Invoice or Credit and
Post PO to your ERP Solution.
Allows the user to view orders for specific suppliers,
there current status, who the order was created by, within a
specific date range and the year of approval.
Pending Approvals, Recently Approved and Invoiced
Based on pre-determined approval limits the user is able to
view and approve all pending, view recently approved and see all
invoices issued against Purchase Orders.
Release - Edit - Cancel
From this screen the user can open specific orders, release,
edit and or cancel purchase orders.
|User Setup Authorities
User Group Setup
Allows the administrator to setup users under various
group definitions and define the approval limits and access each
Allows the user to create new purchase orders and add them
to the system.
Edit - New - Delete
Allows the administrator to edit existing users, changing
authority levels and the rights they have to view and approve
Purchase Orders, add new users and delete old users.
The User is presented with a drop down list of delivery
addresses and suppliers and can enter specific instructions into a
free text window if required .
Want to Know More?
For more information on how
could benefit your company fill out the
enquiry form or contact
on 02 9672 4222 for a FREE no obligation chat.
What have you got to lose!