Microsoft Dynamics NAV Product Highlights
NAV Integration with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
increasing user acceptance and confidence while reducing the costs
associated with the dissemination of key financial data.
NAV Business Intelligence
offers exceptional OLAP reporting from standard to ad-hoc
to totally customisable outcomes empowering decision makers with
the tools to achieve stronger financial outcomes.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an ERP system giving complete
integration of business systems.
- It has more capabilities and scalability than many of its
direct competitors. It covers all financial management,
manufacturing, supply chain management, customer relationship
management, project management, e-commerce, business intelligence
reporting, configuration and development tools and much more.
- It has award winning deep functionality.
- The price points are considerably lower than some other
- More than one million users in over 50 countries are using
Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- No limit to number of users.
- The software has the backing of computer giant Microsoft.
- Microsoft is spending over US$7bn per annum or 18% of sales on
research and development of products.
- Microsoft has a clear roadmap of future developments and new
- Microsoft has guaranteed support for each edition for a minimum
of 5 years.
- There is ease of use with Outlook user interface and tight
Microsoft Office integration.
- The similar look and feel to other Microsoft products means low
training time and costs.
- The product is simple and consistent throughout.
- Flexible and customisable with partners having access to the
entire source code.
- It is capable of handling your future growth and business
- Implementation is fast and efficient with a Rapid
- Powerful business intelligence tools with Microsoft Server
- SharePoint - the portal infrastructure is already inbuilt with
Microsoft Dynamics NAV, allowing seamless integration.
- Ability to incorporate multiple companies with one
- Independent research has found 74% of companies using Microsoft
Dynamics NAV have a positive Return On Investment within 2 years,
which far exceeds the competitors.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV fuels business productivity and improves
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables competent decision making.
- Flexible financing arrangements can be made to pay for the
implementation over a period of time.
Want to Know More?
For more information on how
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
could benefit your company fill out the
enquiry form or contact
on 02 9672 4222 for a FREE no obligation chat.
What have you got to lose!